Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I Won!

Sumo's Post: Nanalo Ako! (I Won!)
August 12, 2008


Sumo: Gold Medal, Pee-Mail Category
Pawlimpics 2008

I knew it!
I knew the Pinoys will win!
But for barking out loud
for peeing!

There, look at that picture!
That's the winning shot.
Of all my great skills and move
I have to win in that category.
Geez, santabarbara!
It's pretty embarassing
but that's exactly where
my whole family are good at.
My pups Sweepy and Bogart
are quite good in marking their surroundings.
Hey, what do you think are we peeing for anyway?
We don't always pee to relieve ourself.
Most of the time, we pee to mark our territory.
That is why when I wake up
and check my surroundings
and I do not smell my mark anywhere
probably because my two pups marked them over
I feel lost even in my own house!
That is why our peeing is both important and profound.

Now because of that,
Luchie will finally discover
that it is I who pees in her plants!
Geez, I think I'm done this time!

Thanks to the Pawlimpics
and my good friend Lenny Latshaw
who is hosting this year's Pawlimpics.
Long Live the Pawlimpics!
Long Live the Pinoys!


Note: Pinoy is street lingo for Filipinos.