Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Anak Ka Ng Linta!

Sumo's October 13, 2008 Post
The title is an expression:
Anak (child) ka ng (of) Linta (leech)


Geez, I think I can sense Mr. Leach, the leech who often visits us. He moves so slow it takes forever for him to reach his destination. I don't know why Mr. Leach often goes to our house when he knows that Lui gets irritated every time he visits. Lui was on the point of getting on her knees to beg him not to visit us.

Why?

First, it is dangerous for him to get close to us lest he sucks our blood. MercifulHeaven! And to think, he loves to buzz everyone with a kiss! MercifulSaints!

Second, it is dangerous for him in case we step on him since he is too small and wanders slowly all around. We often step on his type. And Lui would cry everytime she gets to sweep dead, flattened victims of our heavy, running paws. If we can kill Lui's toenails when we accidentally step on her feet, what more leeches like Mr. Leach?

Third, he moves soooo late and slow that he often forgets the reason for his visits. Like now. Look at him. Trying to hide when I already spotted him. Besides, Lui already told us he will visit us. But that was last August yet! It's already October! See? I am sure Mr. Leach forgot that he was to congratulate us for winning in the Pawlimpics. Oh, merciful Moon! Spare thy forgetful leech!

Look! Mr. Leach went hiding in our lizard Troy's hole. I hope he will not have the bad luck of meeting those pack of snappy red ants who will in turn suck his blood!

Oh, Mr. Leach! The moon is waxing to full. People are grouchy. But me, I understand you totally even if you always misunderstood me. I thank you for visiting me even if we were not able to meet. After all, I am the real reason you went all the way here since I was the Winner of the Pawlimpics here!

Hope to see you again . . .