Saturday, January 17, 2009

My 8th Birthday!

As you all probably know by now, I just turned 8 last January 15. It coincided with my Popsy Sumo's 9th birthday. It was quite fun and there were so many treats but look at my brother Sweepy:



Sweepy looks like he wants to grab everything for himself. It is Sweepy's way of trying to grab the attention to himself. I told him he need not do that. There's a lot of stuff for everyone. But Sweepy loves the excitement of jumping around needlessly.



Lui gave me this squeaker toy frog so I will not run after Mr. Frogsky. But I told her it does not smell and move like Mr. Frogsky at all. It is not as exciting and as challenging.


And my friend from GreenwoodsClinic gave me this:

. . . a red bandanna and an organic soap which Lui adores. Lui loves organic stuff especially those produced by the local market. Thank you Happy, Dr. Geoff, Moy, Trudis and Jappy. . .



Ooops, there goes Sweepy again!
Sweepy grabbed my new scarf and soap and Sumo's red pillow gift . . .



And there he goes. Sweepy loves that kind of attention.
And to be honest I don't mind.
Because I love him for what he is.


Thank you Aki, Happy, TeamGreenwoods, Lorenza, Asta and all those who came to greet us. And thank you Lui and Luchie . . . for making sure we get these treats anytime of the year!!!