Thursday, July 9, 2009

Can You Translate This Dog's Look?



Am I lonely?
Am I sad?
This is what the people usually say when they see me like this.





I am not sad.
I am not lonely.
I just happen to have a face
that does not reflect what I am feeling.


And right now I am feeling quite confused.
You see, I am always wondering about the things
in our house named Heaven.


Like this:



The people in our house Heaven love chairs.
And we have a lot of different chairs in our house.
We even have chairs for the dogs and MrFrogsky.
We have a small chair for our laundry woman too.
But a chair for chairs to sit on?



My ever impatient brother Sweepy barks back.



That is not a chair for chairs!
Keeper just washed the chairs
and now she wants to dry it
so she placed them on top of the garden chair
so we can not pee
and put our mark on it!




Hey, that's a smart answer Sweepy!
That is exactly what I wanted to do!
I want to pee on the newly-washed chair
but Keeper placed them there!


And that is what that look say.
I was both happy and enlightened.
If you think otherwise
then you really do not know
how to read a dog's look. . .