Thursday, July 2, 2009

A Magical Surprise For Everybody . . .

I know it is not easy for some of you to read about me.
I know it is not easy for you to understand
how a black, dopey-looking dog like me
can possibly love flowers and hear them sing.

I do hear flowers singing
long before I sense them coming out.

I also do bark at the people
to alert them to the coming flowers
and yes, I bark even to my dog family
who also hear and smell them
as well as I do.



That is my Popsy Sumo.
My Popsy Sumo loves to watch them too.
No, not just the flowers and the plants
but somethings else . . .
something more beautiful
than what you are seeing!




Can you see anything aside from the plants?



Well, I have a surprise for all of you.
Today, I am featuring
my favorite dances
of our beautiful faeries
who are all dancing wildly
since the Summer Solstice . . .




My brother Sweepy thinks the faeries were dancing
to the classical strains of Tchaikovsky.
I especially love this music.
It makes me relax and drool less.
I am sure our fairies love it as well.


Do you know why the fairies are dancing?


Now that is a secret that this black dog is not sharing.
But maybe someday I will.
When the time is right.


For now . . .

Do not ask.
Do not doubt.
Just enjoy the dance.
And know that what you don't see
or smell or hear . . . and love
is actually just beside you


. . . if only you will look
not just . . . with your eyes.


Happy July, people!