Monday, December 21, 2009

Todays Flowers!



My flowers today can be found in a wild area along a street that leads to the wet market. This is where the most beautiful flowers can be seen. My human companion Lui enjoy watching the flowers along this road because they thrive even if nobody seem to be caring for them!



These flowers are like angels, trumpeting the joyous season!



They sing of joy, of hope, of love . . . for everybody!
For people, animals, nature and the earth!



And these flowers rise above the noisy din of traffic, pollution and bare their beauty for everybody's enjoyment! Since I do not know the name of these flowers, I will call them The Strong because they are beautiful survivors.


And for this Holiday season, let me present to you our holiday picture card.

With this card, we wish you more flowers and nature's beauty! And I most especially like to give this to Grace, who is busy caring for her sick loved one. If I can only be with you Grace to lick your face and warm you with my big, black, furry self, I would!

For more flowers and beautiful flower lovers, please click here.