Sunday, January 31, 2010

Today's Flowers


This Bongainvilla flower fell from our neighbor's house to our house Heaven.


I don't know what to do with it. It looks very beautiful but my human companion Lui told me not to touch flowers. So, I asked my little brother Sweepy but he does not know what to do with it as well.


Sweepy said we just have to watch over it until Lui comes home.

So when Lui got home, Lui patted us for a great job of watching the flowers. In Lui's hands, even dead flowers have good use. She sometimes make potpourri of flower petals. Lui said this flower is still perfect for decoration.


Lui just placed them in a glass jar beside her candle holder.
Or even on top of the candle holder!


It looks beautiful either way. But that means I have to watch over it. I have to watch over it because it gets windy during the day and since this flower is too light, the wind can easily blow it away . . .


. . . right smack to where I am taking my nap! So that means I have to watch over it again until Lui gets back!



For more flowers and their stories, please visit TodaysFlowers.