Friday, July 11, 2008

Can You See That?

Geez!
I knew it!


There!
Do you also see that?


And here's another one!
Geez, these cats don't get it!


Peeking.
Passing.
As if taunting you.
As if looking for
a bloody fight!


I don't know know why I am pissed
every time I see a cat.
After all I grew up
surrounded by cats.
They cleaned and hugged me.
But as the days passed, as I grew up
and as my family grew
they left one by one.
They probably did not like the noise.
They are quite finicky.
They hate rowdiness.
They hate noise.
Just like some people at times.


Some people when they get irritated
they leave even their own house.
Of course, they return.
But the cats,
when they get irritated
they leave and don't return at all!
Truly irritating.


I miss them that's why.
And I don't want another cat.
I want our old cats.
"Cause I know their smell.
And I know them well.
Even if they were pesky, I loved them.


Just like Pica.
My late mate.
Pretty pesky but I truly miss her.


That is why when I see a cat
my head boils.
I feel like biting
to ease the pain.
To ease my loneliness.


So now,
when I catch that one
that one will surely get my bite.



Sumo's Post: Nakikita Mo Ba Iyan?
July 11, 2008