Thursday, July 3, 2008

Hey, It's Already July!

Time flies so fast. It would seem that not so long ago, time just changed its rhythm. Rainy, and then sunny. . . hot, and then cold. . . Sometimes your love is there with you, but sometimes, at the blink of an eye, she's gone . . .

Yes, time flies. I feel old, although when you think of it, I am only 8 years old, but it feels like I am ten years old already. When hounds like us reaches the age of 10, life slows down. We move slowly and our eyesight gets blurry. Maybe, like my love Pica, I will die too.

I once love somebody. One day I woke up and my love is gone! That was eight years ago. I was just a young puppy then. It was also in July. Pica loved me. She took care of me like I was her own puppy. She adopted me, guided me and by July, everything changed. I grew up. I was not a puppy anymore. I saw her differently and I fell in love . . .

It is so difficult to imagine that for eight long years that we were together, we will lose each other and leave. Maybe I will do the same. I will leave sooner than the people around me. We will lose each other too. I wonder if these people will get lonely the way I do when I think about my past love?

July has many secrets. Deep. Dark. Just like me.


Sumo's Post: June 30, 2008