Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Sumo Won Again!

From Sumo's Post
"Nanalo Ulit AKo"
(I Won Again!)

Gold Medal: At Work

Talk of being lucky!
I'm sure my pups will get envious again.
They were really hoping to win
but I guess they are not so lucky.
Thank you, Pawlimpics!

So maybe you were asking
what kind of work I did to win.
There.
See that photograph?
That's what I did that made me win.
That's what I do together with my hounds family.
We volunteer as community watchdogs.
We help in our barangay (village)
teach and educate residents
most especially children in schools
of the importance of laws like Republic Act8485,
the Anti-Littering Act and the ban
on using Pellet Guns.

Sweepy is the hardworker.
He is the one who loves being with people.
I chose to stay on the background with Bogart.
We do not want to make a fuss.

But Sweepy, geez, he's so OA (over-acting).
He likes the fuss.
He gets happy when people fuss over him.
He's not wanting for attention though.
He is the happy, sociable type
while Bogart and I are the quiet types.

Anyway, the Pawlimpics are still ongoing.
Do go and check the site
and remember, your doggies can also vote
for the Doggy's Choice award.

Again, thank you to the Pawlimpics committee.
I share this award to my pups Sweepy and Bogart
most especially to my late mate Pica.
It feels like I'm giving a speech
so I have to end here
unless I end up crying.

Thank you to Hammer and his family.
You are always in our thoughts . . .