Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Sobra-Sobra! (Too Much!)


Sobra-Sobra! 
Sumo’s August 25 Post
 
I often hear people say that around me
especially from the younger kids.
Maybe because they often hear it from celebrities on TV
who always say “sobra-sobra” a lot. . .

Here are some examples:
“I am sobra happy about my project!”
“I am sobra happy about my movie!”
“My joy is sobra!"

Whew, it is really sobra with superlatives.

Sobra.


Sometimes, I get irritated every time I hear it
never knowing that someday
I, myself, will also go sobra-sobra too. . .


And here’s my sobra story:
I received another award from Pawlimpics!
The Bronze Award for my Begging Face.
Here, look at it:

Wow, I really looked begging, didn’t I?
Actually, I just had my bath that day
and my body feels sobra-sobra light
and I smell sobra-sobra nice
which made Lui sobra crazy in kissing me.
That made me sobra happy.
Sobra-sobra, isn’t it?

And that’s not all.
When Luchie arrived home from work last Friday
she brought home a gift for us.
No wonder my pups where sobra hyper
waiting for Luchie all day
and in exhaustion, they fell asleep
so I got to have the first taste of the gift!
Ssssh, don’t tell the two pups . . .

And this is the gift: some toys, shampoo and treats!
We were sobra happy that I played with the toy!

Thank you, Lilli!
Lilli is the new girlfriend of Sweepy.
Sweepy has a lot of human girlfriends.
All pretty and nice too!
Sobra!

And my favorite gift from Lilli:
The Black Shampoo which I used right away!
I smelled of carpet.
A newly washed carpet!
Sobra.

And most of all
I went sobra crazy for the Begging Strips
which is the sobra delicious bacon-cheese treat
which is the perfect snacks to have after a bath
and it fits sobra a Begging King like me.
Sobra really.

Sobra.