Thursday, September 4, 2008

They Say I Am A Bully!

That's what some say about me.
That I am a bully.

I always get irritated with my pups
and I always call their attention.
And because of that, I was called a bully.

So there,
we can not always stay together outside.
We have to go on shift when we go out.
'Cause they say I might bully my pups.

But look.
Even if my pups are out
they chose to stay beside me!@
Is that a bully?

And the same goes for me.
Every time I am out
I chose to stay beside them.
Is that a bully?

If you ask Lui, however,
she will tell you
that I am really good.

This sounds like those mothers on TV
every time their kids are caught by the police
stealing or doing some wrong deeds
the mothers would tearfully say:
"But he is really a good kid!"

Geez, and the mothers say this
even if their kids have been sent to prison over and over
that even in their adulthood
they remain troublesome
and King of Mischief
in the eyes of their mother
"that kid is really good".

Hey, Mommy, that notorious kid of yours
is the real bully!

As for me,
I am really good.
A bit grumpy at times
but in the eyes of Lui
I am really good!

And that's the truth . . .



Translating Sumo's Sept. 3 Post
"Bully Daw Ako"