Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I'm Not On Leave!

My Popsy Sumo thinks that I am not going to work because I have "hot spots" which Lui is trying to heal. But I am not disabled and quite capable to do my work. So I am translating Popsy Sumo's September 15 post now:


Nadiskaril ang Translator ko!
My Translator went hay wired!


Oh, I knew it!
That thud is going to get it.
He is too rowdy and eats a lot.
So I lost my translator for now.

No wonder my pup Bogart often watches over me.
He is not feeling well that's why.
Imagine having a "hot spot" near his butt
which makes him itch and quite edgy.

But what can I do about that?
I am not a doctor.
He probably got bitten by a bug.
Or the leech stuck and sucked his blood
and he tried to pull it off!
That's why he looked like it's Good Friday.
And the other rowdy pup chose to stay beside him.

Look at them.
Those two are always together.
Like two peas in a pod
that you can not figure out.
And there I was behind them
watching them from my house.

Those two pups from my litter
may not resemble each other
but they are very close.
Theirs is a real friendship.
In joy and in pain they will always
stand by each other.

Which is the reason I sleep well
knowing that if one of them does not feel well
the other will watch out for the other.
Unlike me, I am always on my own.
Hmmm, I think I better go to sleep now.

To those who can not read in Pilipino
you better wait for Bogart to get well
who, even with his hot spots,
has not lost his huge appetite
and is as rowdy as ever!