Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Woofy News!



First things first: the Black HoundsInHeaven are now officially listed individually with the DogsWithBlogs community! That includes me and my father Sumo. We used to be included in the DWB community through my younger brother Sweepy. But now that we have our own site, we can now post our own stories . . . as We see It. . . and not as the other brown dog sees it. Ho-hum.


Second, since my father Sumo's blog is getting some foreign readers, my English translations of his Pilipino barkings are now POSTED together with the original post. Saves time for anyone moving from one blog to the other. Third, I can now bark about my world!


Since I have no particular gripes to bark about, plus I am quite lazy, I will instead share my Green world. You see, I may be black but I love anything and everything Green!

Also, I can now post my own skywatch, wordless, and clueless dogservation about my doggone life . . . Some exciting changes will soon be here!

Have a green day!