Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My World Tuesday!

I am revisiting the past together with the other houndsinheaven. This must be brought on by last week's cramming for an activity organized by a boxer named Chef who is presently hosting Autobiographies for dogs.


I was born in a house called Heaven on January 15, 2001 to a one-year old male black dog Sumo and a 9-year old female brown dog Pica. Both are mongrel dogs. Both were given as gifts to Lui who we fondly call Our Keeper. I only have happy memories of growing up except the time when the puppies were given to other people as gifts. That episode broke my heart. But I am a no-nonsense dog and although I may not look it ( I happen to have a face that almost always look bored!) . . . I am really a happy, cool dog.

Anyway, here are stories and pictures from my puppy world:



I was part of the first litter of Sumo and Pica. Beside me is my brother Fudge who later died. Keeper decided to hold on to me even if she can not afford to maintain more than two dogs in Heaven! Keeper is actually My Girlfriend.



When I was a puppy I love splashing water all around Heaven. Keeper would put several water bowls around because when I see one, I would immediately dip my paws and splash the water around!



When I got sick as a puppy (at 5 months old) one of those who puppy-sit me was our ageing cat named Gold. Gold stayed with me and followed me around, snuggling to keep me warm until I got well. Gold has long left us but I still enjoy hearing that story.



This may well be one of the last few months where the houndsinheaven were together. Sometime in 2004 the two black hounds (Sumo and I) fought over Pica and from then on we were never brought to play together unless the ugly war episode is repeated. My mother Pica also was put to sleep just last March 2008 at the age of 17! Now I still play with my brother Sweepy and I still buzz Sumo in his house from time to time.


There are other great, interesting stories this Tuesday.
Go and read them by clicking the image below: