Friday, October 24, 2008

Sky Watch 15

The other houndsinheaven are now sharing what we see in the skies every friday. I read Sweepy's drooly watch and Sumo's profound view. But I do not have the same perception.


Maybe it is not really the skies. It is the one looking and creating his impression of what he sees which makes it different for all of us.

For me, the skies looks full and fat. I see big, round, happy clouds that appear to be dancing happily. They remind me of marshmallows and puffy treats, cool yogurt drinks and playful snuggle with Lui, my human companion.



Maybe I see food in the skies because I love to eat and I am a big dog.
And since food makes me happy, my clouds look happy too!




When I watch the sky, I snuggle with Lui
as she sings my favorite "Happy Talk" song
from the South Pacific broadway play . . .



and like the clouds in my skywatch
I feel happy too . . .


Check out some of the happy skies at: