Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My World Tuesday!

What is a typical Tuesday in the life of a dog?


Play, of course!

But you see, this fur bone is not really mine.
It belongs to my brother Sweepy
who is not really into sharing . . .


There!

Sweepy got it.
As soon as Sweepy hears that something is going on
Sweepy swoops down to snoop
and Sweepy makes sure he is a Big Part of it.

To keep the peace
Keeper would give me another toy

but Sweepy will also grab it for himself!


There are names for beings like him.
Bullies.
Grouchy.
Selfish.
Credit-Grabber
Politicians . . .

In Pinoy-speak, they call it KSP
which stands for "kulang sa pansin"
or someone demanding attention all the time . . .

In my no-nonsense dog-world, however,
Sweepy will remain my "playful" brother
and I, his ever-patient playmate . . .

Maybe,
if all beings
look to each other
as their brother
there will be no wars . . .


Go check other peaceful stories at: