Thursday, October 30, 2008

Howling Hounds!


Yippee!
It's trick or treat time!
Keeper said we can bring our basket and get treats from people today! But my brother Sweepy is grumbling all day. You see, we have to wear some funny costume just like in a real game and Sweepy hates the new one made by Keeper. Sweepy hates to wear the black Horned God thing when I took the red Shaman hat. You see, I have to wear something red since I am all black and people will not see me if I wear the black horn and I won't get any treats!

Keeper made the horn from recycled hairband. Keeper sew the horn herself with soft padding so it will not hurt us. You see, Keeper is not exactly good in sewing but she did it for us and now Sweepy is complaining all day . . . and we can not go out if he continue howling like this!



I am really looking forward to getting more squash and pumpkin


so Keeper can boil them, mash them and mix them with warm chicken broth!


The thought is making me real hungry.

Keeper eyed the growling Sweepy and promised to serve me my favorite squash soup even if we did not go out for trick or treat! Now, that's a real treat!

Have a happy one, furries!