Thursday, November 6, 2008

It's the start of the New Year!


The time has come! During the new moon of Samhain or Halloween is the start of the new year. I can't understand but it is different from the human world . . .


. . . and since we live according to the human schedule, we have to wait for them to have the new year which is in two months time, after Christmas. I have to wait after December to have this calendar changed. I am in this calendar together with my family.


New year means new growth in our house Heaven . . .

I love seeing and smelling the new leaves sprouting all over . . .



. . . shiny, fresh and they sing so well . . .


. . . and our avocado tree Yvon who threw one of her fruits beneath her feet has suddenly sprouted new leaves!!!!

. . . another beautiful Yvon in the making!
It's just too bad, we can not eat avocados.
But it is the favorite of Keeper Lui.
So I am excited for her.
And she is excited to see new growth
to welcome the new year . . .


Happy New Year, faeries!