Thursday, December 4, 2008

I Had A Bum Stomach!

I was moping and missing Keeper Lui in our house Heaven which gave me an upset stomach. Lui was so worried because I threw up and made a mess around Heaven. To make up for it, Lui went walking around Heaven with me wearing my new collar.


We played rough games too! And Lui healed my bum tummy with her warm, loving massage.

Thank you Aki and Manang for volunteering to walk with me. I don't really walk with anybody except Lui and Luchie. I also do not like walking out of Heaven because the smell outside rattles my senses and I get nervous and confused. And this is not good news when you are walking a heavy dog which I am.

Lui told me I should not mope when she is not home. Lui said I should play with Sweepy or catch up on sleep so I will not have a bum tummy. But Sweepy is laughing at my new collar which is pretty boring. Sweepy would follow me around and lick my fur every hour as if his life is dependent on it! Sweepy would also guard me non-stop which is making me dizzy!




So, OK, I played with Sweepy and watched the Rainbow Avenue scene:


Scene 1: Sumo met Cacai.
Sumo thought Cacai was Lorenza visiting us from Mexico. So Sumo barked like crazy. Cacai is quite smitten with Sumo but my Popsy Sumo's heart will always be for my Mumsy Pica. Mine is with Lui. Lui will be home soon and play with me . . .



Scene 2: Barking at the Carabao vendor.



This carabao is Lui's favorite. Lui enjoys shopping in this mobile store which sells local weaves, baskets and mats. Lui also enjoy feeding the carabao. But since we don't have grass, Lui would bring him fresh water in a bowl which the carabao enjoy so much. But Lui is not home. Maybe on the carabao's next visit, Lui will be home to feed him and pat his head . . .


. . . including mine . . .