Friday, December 12, 2008

Treats In The Mail!!!!



I sniffed the cards before anybody can touch it.
I am the Official Nose in Heaven.
As they say, "The Nose Knows"
And my Nose told me that whatever is inside these things are safe.


So my brother Sweepy went to work immediately
and found the treats inside one of our cards!

Thank you Addie and Zoe! I believe we got the treats as part of our Consolation Prize in the recent raffle over at Addie's place. These treats are rawhide dog munchies fashioned as yummy candy cane treats.



Treats are important part of your dog's diet. They keep boredom away and provide excellent ways of exercising our jaws and teeth and as added bonus, they clean our teeth as well.



Sweepy loves munching on these treats.
He can smell them a mile away!
When Sweepy sees a dog munching on a treat
he howls to get Keeper Lui's attention
so he can get his treat also.
Sweepy is like most spoiled kids.



I love treats like these too.
Although I prefer running around
and playing rough with Lui.

Right now, we are busy sending our pawsome Thank-You's to all our pawsome friends. We have not stopped sending our greetings though, since it takes so long for us to send to everyone. But Lui hopes to do it before the Christmas week which is when it will get pretty busy with all the reunions and parties.

And also in between playing and singing with me, that is . . .