Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Holiday Rush!

It's been a busy week.
If my brother Sweepy donned our Santa hat
I have to wear several of our cool gloves.

This one is Sweepy's favorite.
It has a Santa sewn on it and Sweepy is a big Santa fan.
Sweepy thinks he is a Santa dog
because he likes to spread cheer all around.



Now this one is my favorite.
It belongs to Lui.
She loves to wear it and hangs it in her room
so she can wear it anytime of the day!
Lui said it makes her happy looking at the funny design
because they remind her so much of me.
I love to wear it because they keep my paws warm
plus I get to smell Lui in it.


We got busy preparing our gift for Joylin last week.

We have to be creative because Joylin is special.
Joylin can not have candies and food that most of the kids want because she is now following a healthy diet to help her condition (Joylin has cerebral palsy and get seizures) plus the fact that her family is poor. Joylin's mother Rodita can not work because she has to take care of Joylin. So Rodita would often bring Joylin with her to beg at the MRT Station. Lui's friends are helping Joylin and her family with some of the stuff they need. And we're helping too!



This is my gift for Joylin.
I know this toy does not resemble me
and Sweepy is laughing at me again
but I am huggable and loving
and I want Joylin to know
that dogs like me are like that.



Look at Sweepy.
He looks like one of the toys himself!
Animals like us are not just great for kids
but for all people who wanted loving companions.

And yes, Aki I do sing.
Sweepy hates it but I do duets with Keeper.
I have a video to prove it but Keeper will not show it.
Keeper is afraid people might rush to our house Heaven
and except for Sweepy, we are pretty private beings.
But don't worry Aki.
Someday I will send you a copy of my video.
I will also visit you when your Manangs are away
so you will not feel alone. . .