Sunday, April 5, 2009

Today's Flowers!



This flower does not belong in our house Heaven. My human companion Lui saw it while watching the parade of palms being sold everywhere in our subdivision because of Palm Sunday.






Again, I don't know the name of this flower but I like the deep pink shade because it reminds me of Sweepy's new girlfriend Cookie. My little brother Sweepy finally found a mate who is a small, black and cute dog named Cookie. This flower may be the perfect accessory for Cookie because of her all black furs like mine! Sweepy and Cookie may be the first success love story at ScoobyDoo's LukinFurLove!




Since Cookie is Sweepy's first dog girlfriend (Sweepy has 7 pretty human girlfriends!), Sweepy does not know what to do "in a relationship". I told him to share a cup of yogurt with her and bark about the drooly weather! I really would not know since I never had a dog GF!





So this is my gift for Sweepy and Cookie!
I hope they like it because I really do!


Go sniff other beautiful flowers at Today'sFlowers: