Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Today's Flowers!



Happy Easter!
That's what the flower said to me.


This white beautiful flower does not belong in our house Heaven.
It belongs to the house across the house with the pink flowers in my previous post.

And I know it has a specific name in the human world.
But in the animal world, we prefer to know its scent.
This flower has a lot of pee scent which tells me it is a favorite spot for animals to leave their mark on and for other animals like me to know that they've been there. Which is why animal lovers lovingly call it the pee mail.


And here's the flower with the rest of her group.



They said hello to you too.
They're pretty proud to know that I am sharing them with the world. And that I choose her to be the flower for Easter. Ostara will be glad. . .



Quite an unforgettable sight!



Go and check other beautiful flowers here: