Sunday, June 14, 2009

Today's Flowers



I am again featuring the flowers from the garden of Baby E.





I don't know the name. My human companion forgot to ask again.
When you look at these small blue flowers together, they call out to you:






But they have wonderful surprises.
There are little white flowers among them!



. . . and the white flowers sing with the blue ones . . .



. . . in perfect harmony!





I love these flowers so much.
I wished we can have some in our house Heaven.
But I doubt if they will survive our clumsy play.
You see, there are three dogs in Heaven.
And we are all active and playful.
So I doubt if these delicate flowers will like us.



But this I am sure of.
I am sure that these flowers love the dog Mwenzy
who lives in this house with Baby
and whose pee-mail sends cool messages
to other dogs like me!






Check out other flowers by clicking here.