Sunday, September 20, 2009

Flowers Today!


This beautiful red flower has no smell and no sound. My human companion Lui said its name is "ginger something" . . . Lui is bad with names. When somebody calls her name while walking in the mall, Lui gets frantic trying to remember the name that goes with the face! Now, my other human companion Luchie, who does the planting around our house Heaven, told Lui the names of the plants, but Lui keep forgetting! And because of that, I can not tell you the name of this plant!

This sturdy plant is everywhere in Heaven but Luchie moved them and planted them in the plant box in front of our house. The flowers would spring up now and then and starts like a red folded leaf . . .




. . . and opens like thick, vivid red petals that always tempt the school children passing by our house to pick some up!



And since there are many of them, they easily attract passers-by, who always pick one up!



I can not guard them always because these flowers are in front of the house while I stay inside playing with my brother Sweepy who is the better flower guard. Sweepy would bark endlessly when he sensed people snatching our flowers. Sweepy barks even while we nap. Look! Sweepy can see clearly because he loves to nap in the red rocking chair . . .



I hope my friends at Today's Flowers have somebody like Sweepy to guard their flowers. Go and visit them now . . . but please do not pick the flowers!