Sunday, September 27, 2009

Today's Flowers!



We had a very rainy week
yet this flower came out in our house Heaven.
A storm passed by my country but it did not pass Heaven.
It just rained all day which made me sleepy
and I can not translate my Popsy Sumo's post.
I translate my Popsy's Pilipino posts to English.
It is my job to translate barkings to human language.
I admit I get lazy sometimes
but I had time to check our plants.


This is one of our orchids which is a sturdy plant
and its buds would suddenly shoot out . . .


. . . until all the flowers are out.
The flowers would remain for about a week.
So that means we can enjoy looking at it longer.



And I won't have to watch it because it is pretty sturdy. Which gives me ample time to play with my little brother Sweepy . . . that is, when I am not sleeping!



There are more sturdy flowers that lasts for days in TodaysFlowers, so please go and visit them now.