Sunday, October 25, 2009

Today's Flowers!


. . . are found in the garden of Baby!
It is orange in color and I really do not know its name!



They are so pretty and they sing so well!
But look at another orange discovery in Baby's garden:



Now I wonder if these orange flowers are related to the orange flowers above? They appear like they come from the same plant but really it is not. The second orange flowers remain long and folded while the first group of orange flowers unfold their happy orange colors! But maybe I am wrong. These flowers are not in our garden so I have no way of knowing.



But it does not matter. They both look beautiful and happy, just like me and my little brother Sweepy. We are happy because the super typhoon Ramil (Lupit) did not pass by our country and we have sunny days again! And I am happy because this is my 100th post!



There are more happy flowers at TodaysFlowers for you to see so do go and visit them now!