Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Today's Flowers


My flowers today came out two weeks ago.



It was our orchid plant and it sang to me!



I thought it was perfect because Valentines Day was coming and it would be my gift to my human companion Lui. So every day, I would watch over it with my brother Sweepy. . .




And on Valentine's Day came, the flowers opened!

It was so beautiful!


But I got sick . . .

It must be the heat because I was not in the mood to do anything but sleep. Lui got worried but she was busy and did not have time to watch over me and the flowers. So instead, my brother Sweepy was the one who kept watch over me and our flowers.



Sweepy is a good watcher. Sweepy knows that he can only sniff and not play with the flowers.




But you know, flowers are good watchers too!


The flowers kept watch over me while I slept. They sang me lullabies and kept me company while I try to get well.



Now you know why this dog loves flowers.
Do go and visit more flowers at TodaysFlowers.