Tuesday, July 8, 2008

It's Noisy Again!

It is noisy around my place again.
I get surprised every time several cars, people and animals pass by. Oh yes, there are so many animals who passes by our street who seemed lost or wild. You will find stray cats, dogs forsaken by fate, birds, lizards and all sorts of flying things. There are flies, mosquitoes, fleas, etc. They are so noisy. Most especially the ants. Super noisy. Super plenty too. Sometimes, they pass by at a time when I am sleeping. I have no idea where they are going . . .

When I get irritated with the noise, I check the surroundings and at times, I add to the noise. There's nothing to it. I just feel like joining the noisy world. Haha.

When I start barking, the others like me will join in the fray. As if awaken from their sleep, their barkings can be heard down to the end of the street! Most of the dogs in the area are familiar with each other's barking. As if warning each other that something is not right. . .

When the barking gets unbearable I start running to the back of the house. For I'm sure that one of the people in the house will come out to check and I do not want to get scolded for being too noisy.

Now, when there is something to bark about, I will stay put and continue barking together with my pups and the other dogs around me. I am sure that the reason for barking: be it the garbage truck or the postman or whatever . . . the people in the house will surely kiss me in joy. I am sure they will fill me with happy compliments for calling their attention.

It sure feels good to serve and help. That's our role in society anyway. And that is the reason why every time it gets noisy I immediately check the surroundings.


Sumo's Post: Maingay Na Naman, July 7, 2008.